Rewards Manager (Top Tier MNC, Retail)
Salary HKD45,000 - HKD55,000 per month
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Yvonne Te
Date posted 02 November 2022hong-kong human-resources/compensation-and-benefits 2022-11-02 2023-01-01 human-resources-and-personnel Hong Kong HK HKD 45000 55000 55000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client is a well known luxury retail company currently looking for a Rewards Manager to join their team.
About the Role
- Lead, manage and implement major exercises such as annual remuneration and promotion review exercise, salary adjustment review, bonus plan and distribution, salary bench-marking and analysis, forecasting, pay review and ad-hoc initiatives and projects assigned
- Reviews and monitors the implementation of company's C&B framework, policies, programmes, and governance, monitor C&B practices and procedures across regions
- Ensure alignment with compensation strategy and legislative requirements
- Partner with HRBP team to provide compensation consultation
- Perform ad hoc projects as assigned
About the Person
- Bachelor’s Degree of human resources. business management, or any related discipline
- At least 8-10 years of related compensation and benefits experience
- Strong analytic skills and a thorough knowledge of C&B area, candidates with regional exposure / APAC exposure experiences will be an added advantage
- Candidates with experiences gained from retail industries will be an added advantage
- Well command of English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
- Less experiences candidates will be considered for Assistant Rewards Manager
Salary: bonusLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 25 November 2022Our top tier client is currently looking for a seasoned HRIS - Workday expert to lead their HR solutions delivery and projects.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 22 November 2022Our client is one of the leading public corporations in Hong Kong. With their expanding business, they are now looking for a HR Business Partner (HR Manager) to join their team.
Salary: HKD50,000 - HKD80,000 per monthLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 17 November 2022My client is a leading investment bank, they are currently looking for a Campus Recruitment Manager – APAC and will be responsible for delivering APAC campus recruitment activiy for all Programmatic channels.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 17 November 2022Our client is an international leading consultancy firm in the corresponding industry. With its state-of-the-art expertise in sustainability, compliance, and quality management, its operation covers across different industries in 50+ countries. Its strong global diversified business-lines undoubtedly contributes to its market leader status. To foster their business growth, our client is looking for a high calibre HR Business Partner to join their high performing team.
Salary: + 2-3 months bonusLocation: KowloonDate posted: 09 November 2022As the Regional HR Manager, this position will support the business leaders to drive a competitive and attractive environment as well as deliver full spectrum HR services.