Compensation & Benefits Director | Listed Company
Salary HKD90,000 - HKD110,000 per month + bonus 2-3 months
Consultant Cherie Kwok
Date posted 30 October 2022hong-kong human-resources/compensation-and-benefits 2022-10-30 2022-12-29 human-resources-and-personnel Kowloon HK HKD 90000 110000 110000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client is one of the market leaders in pharmaceutical industry. They are currently looking to hire a C&B department leader to design and drive the overall C&B strategies for the entire organisation.
About the person
- Report to Executive Director, HR and lead Compensation & Benefits department
- Handle annual C&B related exercises which include but not limited to salary structure review, bonus scheme review, manpower budgeting, annual salary bench-marking, job grading, LTI, STI, benefits, or any C&B related programs
- Drive HR data and discover any potential needs from C&B perspective
- Review, change, and formulate C&B policies, procedures, process, and work-flow
- Perform as project lead for new HRIS system implementation
- Assist in ad hoc C&B related projects.
About the role
- Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Studies or related disciplines
- Minimum 15 years of relevant working experience in sizeable organisations with solid exposure in C&B area
- Detail minded with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Well versed in Hong Kong Employment Ordinance and other related legislation
- Good command of spoken and written English and Cantonese
Salary: HKD80,000 - HKD100,000 per month + bonus 25-30%Location: Hong KongDate posted: 24 November 2022Our top tier FMCG client is currently looking for a Head of Rewards to lead the overall compensation strategies for the entire business.
Salary: HKD85,000 - HKD110,000 per month + bonus 25-30%Location: Hong KongDate posted: 09 October 2022Our reputable technology products client is currently looking for an Director of of Rewards & Performance to lead the compensation strategies for the global business.