Senior HR Officer (Rewards, Regional exposure)
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Cheryl Cheng
Date posted 20 September 2022hong-kong human-resources/compensation-and-benefits 2022-09-20 2022-11-19 transport-and-rail Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client is one of the leading conglomerate companies in Hong Kong. With their expanding business, they are now looking for a Senior HR Officer (Rewards) to join their team.
- Work with overseas BU HR team to ensure accurate submission of data, including but not limited to headcount and remuneration data/structure, to head office
- Develop and maintain custodians on total rewards programs of overseas BU
- Analyse & compare reward programmes across BUs to understand the impact & cost-effectiveness
- Prepare/review total remuneration proposals for international assignees and overseas management staff
- Offer professional recommendations to ensure the package is in line with internal and external relativities
- Monitor market trends, evaluate external competitiveness related to rewards and make recommendations for improvements and alignments
- Coordinate and drive annual projects/activities such as Total Compensation Review cycle
- Support in developing the total rewards policies and processes from a continuous Improvement perspective
- Prepare regular reports, including headcount, staff cost and outsourcing cost, by consolidating data from various stakeholders
- Support the preparation of annual sustainability report by consolidating and offering requesting information to ESG committee on a regular basis
- Perform other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Degree holder in HR Management or related disciplines
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in total rewards function as a global / regional role
- Strong numerical skills, attention to detail and accuracy and being able to work under pressure
- Organised with strong communication and analytic skills
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint
- Good command in both spoken and written Chinese and English
Salary: medicalLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 29 September 2022Role Overview: This is a Senior TA role which is focusing on talent search.
Salary: HKD30,000 - HKD40,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 12 August 2022One of the sizable businesses in Hong Kong is looking for a Senior Payroll Analyst in their finance department · HK sizable conglomerate · Payroll supervisor · Strong employee culture
Salary: Medical + contract end bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 29 September 2022Role Overview: Our client is seeking for an Assistant Shared Service Manager to support their project.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 28 September 2022Our client is one of the leading education companies in Hong Kong. With their expanding business, they are now looking for an Assistant HR Manager to join their team.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 24 September 2022Our client is one of the leading logistic companies in Hong Kong. With their expanding business, they are now looking for a Resourcing Executive to join their team.