Associate Director, Global Rewards | Consumer Products
Salary bonus 25-30%
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Cherie Kwok
Date posted 19 September 2022hong-kong human-resources/compensation-and-benefits 2022-09-19 2022-11-18 human-resources-and-personnel Kowloon HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our worldwide consumer products client is currently looking for an Associate Director - Global Rewards to lead the compensation strategies for the global business.
About the role
- Report to Global Vice President of Huamn Resources with focus on total rewards function for global market
- Work closely with business leaders and provide compensation advisory
- Lead and develop the team members
- Lead and manage annual C&B related exercises which include but not limited to salary structure, bonus formulation review, STI, LTI, salary bench-marking, job grading, and any rewards related
- Review and revamp existing C&B policies and procedures; in charge of various HR automation/ streamlining projects
About the person
- Master or degree holder
- Years of relevant working experience in MNCs/ sizable corporations with solid exposure in compensation or rewards area, with track record handling strategic projects
- Regional exposure is a must
- Detail minded with strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- Good command of spoken and written English, Chinese & Mandarin
Salary: AL: 18days , Medical, contract end bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 25 September 2022Role Overview: Our client is a reputation organisation, which is in Education field and now is seeking for an Assistant Reward Manager.
Salary: HKD55,000 - HKD70,000 per month + bonusLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 29 September 2022Due to the team expansion, our top tier insurance client is currently looking for a seasoned HR Business Partner to support a profitable business unit.
Salary: bonusLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 22 September 2022Our client is a global industry leader. Now they are looking for a HR Director, Hong Kong to drive a number of key strategic people & culture initiatives in line with a global business strategy.
Salary: 7 days ALLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 21 September 2022Role Review: Sizeable organisation is seeking a Learning and Development Specialist, which have a good develop in career path.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 15 September 2022Due to the rewards team expansion, now our client is looking for a seasoned Group Rewards Manager to join the elite team.