Group Rewards Manager | $60-70kpm
Location Hong Kong IslandFULL_TIME
Consultant Cherie Kwok
Date posted 15 September 2022hong-kong human-resources/compensation-and-benefits 2022-09-15 2022-11-14 human-resources-and-personnel Hong Kong Island HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Due to the rewards team expansion, now our client is looking for a seasoned Group Rewards Manager to join the elite team.
About the role
- Report to Group VP of Rewards
- Focus on end to end group reward management function for Hong Kong and other regions
- Handle annual remuneration related exercises which include but not limited to salary structure review, bonus scheme review, manpower budgeting etc
- Manage and enhance existing programs including salary bench-marking, job evaluation, job mapping etc
- Work directly with Group VP of Rewards and present reporting at executive meetings
- Assist any compensation related projects
About the person
- Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Studies or related disciplines
- Minimum 10 years of relevant working experience in MNCs/ sizeable corporations with solid exposure in rewards area
- Regional experience and reward consultancy background would be an advantage.
- Detail minded with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of spoken and written English, Chinese & Mandarin
- Financial services background is not necessarily.
Salary: HKD55,000 - HKD70,000 per month + bonusLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 29 September 2022Due to the team expansion, our top tier insurance client is currently looking for a seasoned HR Business Partner to support a profitable business unit.
Salary: AL: 18days , Medical, contract end bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 25 September 2022Role Overview: Our client is a reputation organisation, which is in Education field and now is seeking for an Assistant Reward Manager.
Salary: bonusLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 22 September 2022Our client is a global industry leader. Now they are looking for a HR Director, Hong Kong to drive a number of key strategic people & culture initiatives in line with a global business strategy.
Salary: 7 days ALLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 21 September 2022Role Review: Sizeable organisation is seeking a Learning and Development Specialist, which have a good develop in career path.
Salary: bonus 25-30%Location: Hong KongDate posted: 19 September 2022Our worldwide consumer products client is currently looking for an Associate Director - Global Rewards to lead the compensation strategies for the global business.