Assistant Finance Manager (Payroll)
Salary HKD35,000 - HKD40,000 per month
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Kathy Wong
Date posted 07 September 2022hong-kong human-resources/compensation-and-benefits 2022-09-07 2022-11-06 human-resources-and-personnel Hong Kong HK HKD 35000 40000 40000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
One of the sizable businesses in Hong Kong is looking for an Assistant Finance Manager (Payroll) in their finance department · HK sizable conglomerate · Payroll Assistant Manager, leading a team · Strong employee culture
• Supervise payroll process to ensure timely and accurate payments to employees
• Lead a team of 3-4 people
• Liaise with internal and external stakeholders on payroll related matters and enquiries
• Prepare payroll analysis, perform monthly/annual closing and account reconciliation
• Ensure payroll process and procedures are in compliance with statutory requirements and company policies
• Conduct process review to identify opportunities to drive operational efficiency and process improvement
• Perform system tests and actively participate in on-going system upgrade and enhancement activities
• Bachelor Degree in Accounting/Finance/HR or related disciplines
• At least 6 years of payroll experience with supervisory experience, preferably in sizeable organization
• Knowledge of statutory requirements and tax regulations on payroll processing
• Strong computer skills, analytical skills with attention to details
• Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
Salary: Medical + contract end bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 29 September 2022Role Overview: Our client is seeking for an Assistant Shared Service Manager to support their project.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 28 September 2022Our client is one of the leading education companies in Hong Kong. With their expanding business, they are now looking for an Assistant HR Manager to join their team.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: CentralDate posted: 15 August 2022As one of the most profitable team, we're expanding to hire energetic and proactive talent to join us as candidate manager / associate consultant in technology desk. Successful incumbent should be passionate in connecting people, self motivated to learn & provide new initiatives.
Salary: medicalLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 29 September 2022Role Overview: This is a Senior TA role which is focusing on talent search.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 24 September 2022Our client is one of the leading logistic companies in Hong Kong. With their expanding business, they are now looking for a Resourcing Executive to join their team.