Group Rewards Manager | Insurance $60-70kpm
Location Hong Kong IslandFULL_TIME
Consultant Cherie Kwok
Date posted 24 July 2022hong-kong human-resources/compensation-and-benefits 2022-07-24 2022-09-22 human-resources-and-personnel Hong Kong Island HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Due to the rewards team expansion, now our client is looking for a seasoned Group Rewards Manager to join the elite team.
About the role
- Report to Group VP of Rewards
- Focus on end to end group reward management function for Hong Kong and other regions
- Handle annual remuneration related exercises which include but not limited to salary structure review, bonus scheme review, manpower budgeting etc
- Manage and enhance existing programs including salary bench-marking, job evaluation, job mapping etc
- Work directly with Group VP of Rewards and present reporting at executive meetings
- Assist any compensation related projects
About the person
- Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Studies or related disciplines
- Minimum 10 years of relevant working experience in MNCs/ sizeable corporations with solid exposure in rewards area
- Regional experience and reward consultancy background would be an advantage.
- Detail minded with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of spoken and written English, Chinese & Mandarin
- Financial services background is not necessarily.
Salary: bonusLocation: Central and Western DistrictDate posted: 28 July 2022Our top tier client is looking for a Senior HR Manager for their corporate office, this role will perform as HR Business Partner and directly work with business leaders to drive human capital strategies for corporate staffs.
Salary: BonusLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 06 July 2022This position will be partnering with business leaders to build leadership capability and delivering the effective initiatives of People & Culture to key customer groups to achieve the long term goal of business priorities.
Salary: HKD42,000 - HKD55,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 26 July 2022Our client is an international leading consultancy firm in the corresponding industry. With its state-of-the-art expertise in sustainability, compliance, and quality management, its operation covers across different industries in 50+ countries. Its strong global diversified business-lines undoubtedly contributes to its market leader status. To foster their business growth, our client is looking for a high calibre HR Business Partner to join their high performing team.
Salary: bonusLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 24 July 2022As the Senior Manager Talent Management, the position will be the COE lead and responsible for designing and maintaining an effective strategy, framework, and set of tools for talent management.
Salary: bonus 25%Location: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 22 June 2022Our reputable client needs no introduction. Currently the client is looking for a strong Senior Manager - Rewards to manage and support the entire organisation's remuneration and reward management.