Assistant Rewards Manager (Up to 40K)
Salary HKD35,000 - HKD40,000 per month
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Daisy Wong
Date posted 06 July 2022hong-kong human-resources/compensation-and-benefits 2022-07-06 2022-09-04 human-resources-and-personnel Hong Kong HK HKD 35000 40000 40000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client is one of the leading hospitality companies in Hong Kong. With their expanding business, they are now seeking for an Assistant Rewards Manager to join their team.
- Support C&B global projects including but not limited to annual salary review, bonus exercise, market benchmarking, incentive scheme review, staff cost simulation, compensation and benefits programs integration and alignment, etc.
- Provide support to Country HR and coordinate with IT team for HRIS daily operation
- Monitor the efficiency and effectiveness of reward programs and processes
- Carry out ad hoc projects and tasks assigned by department head
- Bachelor Degree in HR Management or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years experience with hands-on experience in Compensation & Benefits and HRIS operations related areas
- Analytical, detail-minded and able to work under pressure
- High proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Good command of both spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Salary: NegotiableLocation: CentralDate posted: 29 July 2022As one of the most profitable team, we're expanding to hire energetic and proactive talent to join us as candidate manager / associate consultant in technology desk. Successful incumbent should be passionate in connecting people, self motivated to learn & provide new initiatives.
Salary: HKD32,000 - HKD36,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 06 July 2022Our client is one of the leading telecom companies in Hong Kong. With their expanding business, they are now seeking for an Assistant C&B Manager to join their team.
Salary: HKD35,000 - HKD40,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 04 August 2022Our client is one of the leading construction companies in Hong Kong. With their expanding business, they are now seeking for Senior Training Officer/AM to join their team.
Salary: Plus bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 18 July 2022Technology & Transformation Consultant Offering a competitive salary, performance bonuses, flexible working and a whole host of other perks Apply your skills in a vibrant global business Premium location in Central When you join Robert Walters as a Recruitment Consultant, you’ll quickly find that your success is our success. A world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy, our business is based on the drive, ambition and relationship-building skills of the talented individuals who make up our high-performance teams. So we offer excellent training and accelerated career development, with the opportunity to develop deep specialist knowledge and explore career opportunities across the globe. And if you’ve never thought about a role in recruitment before, you’re in exactly the right place. We have a great track record of turning industry professionals into stellar consultants.
Salary: HKD25,000 - HKD30,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 15 July 2022Our client is well-known property developers in Hong Kong. With their expanding business, they are now seeking for an HR Officer to join their team.