Senior Manager, Rewards | Top Tier Insurance Firm
Salary bonus 25%
Location Hong Kong IslandFULL_TIME
Consultant Cherie Kwok
Date posted 22 June 2022hong-kong human-resources/compensation-and-benefits 2022-06-22 2022-08-21 human-resources-and-personnel Hong Kong Island HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our reputable client needs no introduction. Currently the client is looking for a strong Senior Manager - Rewards to manage and support the entire organisation's remuneration and reward management.
About the role
- Report to Head of Rewards with focus on end to end group reward management function for Hong Kong & any respective location
- Handle annual remuneration related exercises which include but not limited to salary structure review, bonus scheme review, manpower budgeting etc
- Manage and enhance existing programs including salary bench-marking, job evaluation, job mapping etc
- Work directly with Head of Rewards and present reporting at executive meetings
- Assist any compensation related projects
About the person
- Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Studies or related disciplines
- Minimum 10 years of relevant working experience in MNCs/ sizable corporations with solid exposure in C&B area, with track record handling strategic C&B projects & operations
- Well versed with employment related ordinance and employment practices in Hong Kong; regional experience would be an advantage.
- Detail minded with strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- Good command of spoken and written English, Chinese & Mandarin
- Financial services background is not necessarily.
Salary: BonusLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 06 July 2022This position will be partnering with business leaders to build leadership capability and delivering the effective initiatives of People & Culture to key customer groups to achieve the long term goal of business priorities.
Salary: HKD50,000 - HKD60,000 per month + bonusLocation: Central and Western DistrictDate posted: 20 June 2022Our top tier client is looking for a Senior HR Manager for their corporate office, this role will perform as HR Business Partner and directly work with CEO to drive human capital strategies for corporate staffs.
Salary: bonusLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 26 May 2022As the Senior Manager Talent Management, the position will be the COE lead and responsible for designing and maintaining an effective strategy, framework, and set of tools for talent management.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 12 May 2022Our client is a top tier MNC company and currently looking for a Senior Manager - Talent Development to lead their high performing team.
Salary: bonus 25-30%Location: Hong KongDate posted: 26 May 2022Our worldwide reputable client is currently looking for the Head of Global Rewards to lead the compensation strategies for the global business.