Head of Global Rewards | Global Consumer Group
Salary bonus 25-30%
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Cherie Kwok
Date posted 26 May 2022hong-kong human-resources/compensation-and-benefits 2022-06-09 2022-07-25 human-resources-and-personnel Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our worldwide reputable client is currently looking for the Head of Global Rewards to lead the compensation strategies for the global business.
About the role
- Report to Global Vice President of Human Capital with focus on total rewards function for global market
- Work closely with business leaders and provide compensation advisory
- Lead and develop the team members
- Lead and manage annual C&B related exercises which include but not limited to salary structure, bonus formulation review, STI, LTI, salary benchmarking, job grading, and any rewards related
- Review and revamp existing C&B policies and procedures; in charge of various HR automation/ streamlining projects
About the person
- Master or degree holder
- Years of relevant working experience in MNCs/ sizable corporations with solid exposure in compensation or rewards area, with track record handling strategic projects
- Regional exposure is a must
- Detail minded with strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- Good command of spoken and written English, Chinese & Mandarin
Salary: BonusLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 06 July 2022This position will be partnering with business leaders to build leadership capability and delivering the effective initiatives of People & Culture to key customer groups to achieve the long term goal of business priorities.
Salary: bonus 25%Location: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 22 June 2022Our reputable client needs no introduction. Currently the client is looking for a strong Senior Manager - Rewards to manage and support the entire organisation's remuneration and reward management.
Salary: HKD50,000 - HKD60,000 per month + bonusLocation: Central and Western DistrictDate posted: 20 June 2022Our top tier client is looking for a Senior HR Manager for their corporate office, this role will perform as HR Business Partner and directly work with CEO to drive human capital strategies for corporate staffs.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 31 May 2022Our client is a leading MNC with business across the globe and strong business performance. Due to expansion, they are looking for a Regional C&B Manager to join their team.
Salary: bonusLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 26 May 2022As the Senior Manager Talent Management, the position will be the COE lead and responsible for designing and maintaining an effective strategy, framework, and set of tools for talent management.