Senior C&B Manager | Corporate role
Salary HKD65,000 - HKD85,000 per month + negotiable
Location Hong Kong IslandFULL_TIME
Consultant Mandy Law
Date posted 27 September 20192019-09-27 2019-11-26 human-resources-and-personnel Hong Kong Island HK HKD 65000 85000 85000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
One of the largest HK listed blue chips is looking for a full fledged Senior C&B Manager to be in-charge of HR operations, HR services and C&B projects.
- HK listed conglomerate with stable working environment
- HR services, C&B operations and projects
- Corporate role covering both HK & overseas regions
- Report to Head of C&B with focus on full spectrum of Compensation & Benefits functions for HK & overseas regions
- Lead a sizable team across regions and manage the monthly payroll logistics and procedures, while ensuring all payroll and tax calculations are well handled and executed
- Handle annual C&B related exercises which include but not limited to salary structure review, bonus scheme review, manpower budgeting etc.
- Review and revamp existing C&B policies and procedures; in charge of various HR automation/ streamlining projects
- Assist in various C&B projects like job evaluation, salary benchmarking, job mapping etc.
- Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Studies or related disciplines
- Minimum 15 years of relevant working experience in MNCs/ sizable corporations with solid exposure in C&B area, with track record in handling strategic C&B projects & HR operations
- Well versed with employment related ordinance and employment practices in Hong Kong and preferably other regions like China, SEA etc.
- Detail minded with strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- Good command of spoken and written English, Chinese & Mandarin