Regional C&B Manager | Projects focus
Salary HKD50,000 - HKD60,000 per month + negotiable
Location Hong Kong IslandFULL_TIME
Consultant Mandy Law
Date posted 21 June 20192019-06-21 2019-08-20 human-resources-and-personnel Hong Kong Island HK HKD 50000 60000 60000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading UK listed company with energetic & dynamic culture is looking for a Regional C&B Manager in view of business expansion in APAC regions.
- UK listed company
- Regional C&B projects focus
- HRIS integration
About the role
- Manage and implement compensation & benefits programs across APAC regions including variable pay plans, bonus scheme, medical insurance scheme etc.
- Lead annual salary review, process communications and other total rewards related projects
- Key person in-charge for HRIS (Oracle) integration and implementation
- Perform job evaluation & develop salary structure for APAC regions
- Revamp and align C&B policies & procedures across different regions in support of M&A
- Facilitate internal mobility process and develop regional mobility policies
About the person
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Studies, Mathematics, Statistics or related disciplines
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in reward management with solid exposure on regional context
- Good business acumen, strong numerical sense & presentation skills
- Excellent analytical skills, experience with predictive modelling approaches would be an advantage
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel e.g. pivot tables, statistical formula, charts etc.
- Strong at project management and stakeholder management