Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Eabie Cheng
Date posted 09 May 20192019-05-09 2019-07-08 human-resources-and-personnel 41 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters
Our client is the well-established and one of largest provider manufacturing companies with a strong market presence and a reputation for excellence. They are looking for an HR Officer to join their team.
• Handle full spectrum of C&B functions including but not limited to payroll processing, taxation, pension etc.
• Assist in HRIS enhancement and regular policy review etc
• Participate in employee relations and staff engagement area
• Assist in ad hoc projects as assigned
• Degree holder preferably in Human Resources Management or related discipline
• A minimum of 2 years’’ hands-on experience in Compensation & Benefits, preferably gained in sizable companies
• Strong analytical and numerical sense; detail-minded and good interpersonal skills
• Good command of English and Chinese
• Candidate with Excel knowledge is a MUST
• More experience will be considered as Senior Human Resources Officer