C&B Manager | Projects focus
Salary HKD45,000 - HKD55,000 per month + negotiable
Consultant Mandy Law
Date posted 26 March 20192019-03-26 2019-05-25 human-resources-and-personnel Kowloon HK HKD 45000 55000 55000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk
An aggressively growing HK conglomerate is looking for a fast paced & dynamic C&B Manager to drive various new rewards related projects.
- Fast growing HK listed conglomerate
- C&B projects focus
- Individual contributor
- Report to Senior HR Manager with focus on Compensation & Benefits function for HK market
- Key person to handle annual C&B related exercises which include but not limited to salary review cycle, bonus pay-out, manpower budgeting, annual salary benchmarking etc.
- Review and revamp C&B policies and procedures; assist in process streamlining
- Participate in C&B projects like job grading analysis, benefits upgrade, HRIS (Peoplesoft) implementation etc.
- Assist in ad hoc C&B related projects
- Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Studies or related disciplines
- 10 years of relevant working experience in sizeable organisations with solid exposure in C&B area
- Solid track record in fast moving industries like FMCG, retailing, F&B etc.
- Well versed in Hong Kong Employment Ordinance and other related legislation
- Good command of spoken and written English, Chinese & Mandarin