Assistant HR Manager, Rewards-Leading MNC Financial Insituition
Salary HKD30,000 - HKD40,000 per month + Negotiable with Benefits
Location Hong Kong IslandFULL_TIME
Consultant Phoenix Chen
Date posted 22 February 2019 2019-02-222019-04-23 human-resources-and-personnel Hong Kong HK HKD 30000 40000 40000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk
We are looking for an Assistant HR Manager, Rewards for a well-known MNC to join their HK office. Knowledge/familiar with Workday system is a plus. It is an excellent opportunity to grow professional with great benefit entitlement.
- Plan, design, implement and administer a comprehensive rewards strategy, and programs including work/life balance programs.
- Strategically assesses the effectiveness of current programs in achieving organizational objectives; identifies best practices and benchmarks; and develops recommendations for modifications to align to HR strategy and business goals.
- Effectively plan and direct the implementation and administration of all benefit plans including annual open enrollment efforts.
- Effectively manages and collaborates with vendors and external partners, including managing performance of contracts to ensure maximum value of services is delivered.
- Act as project manager for total rewards for all acquisitions; includes integration of newly acquired businesses and employees into current benefits, continuity of care and coverage is established.
- Partner with HR and leadership on appropriate total reward packages to recruit and retain talent.
- Responsible for all ACA reporting and keeps abreast of regulatory changes affecting benefit plans and ensures company benefit plans and practices are in compliance with external regulatory requirements.
- Develop and coordinate communications strategies and activities designed to educate and inform employees about total rewards.
- Manage performance management and rewards and recognition programs for the company.
- Prepare annual budget for total rewards and manage expenditures related to benefit programs.
- Serve as the main resource for employees and managers regarding all benefit related matters.
- Evaluate the compensation landscape to understand and learn from best practices through benchmarking and industry research and employment trends, track legislation and make recommendations.
- Support all compensation planning processes in collaboration with HR and Operations.
- Supports the development and integration of new and/or existing rewards programs, policies and procedures to ensure that programs are market competitive, internally equitable, and cost effective.
- Develop internal operating procedures and controls for the administering and managing benefits.
- Determine and implement metrics that assess and monitor the effectiveness of ongoing Total Rewards programs and new initiatives.
- Communicate actively with Accounting, Finance, Operations, HR and other departments to review cross-departmental impacts and reconcile data sharing.
- Manage data in accordance with the company’s record retention policies and procedures and state and federal laws and regulations.
- Maintain confidentiality of work-related issues, records and company information.
- Complete special projects, as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, human resources or related field or equivalent combination of training and experience.
- 3-5 years experience in Total Rewards (Compensation, Benefits, Wellness) including experience with self-insurance.
- Previous experience in Payroll is a plus.
- Experienced with vendor-relations and multi-state employers preferred.