(Assistant) Remunerations & HR operations Manager
Salary HKD35,000 - HKD45,000 per annum + negotiable
Location Hong Kong IslandFULL_TIME
Consultant Mandy Law
Date posted 14 January 2019 2019-01-142019-03-15 human-resources-and-personnel Hong Kong Island HK HKD 35000 45000 45000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A fast growing high tech firm is looking for a (Asst) HR Manager role with focus on regional C&B and HR operations projects.
- Fast growing technology company with fast paced & dynamic culture
- Rewards and C&B Operations projects focus
- Regional/ global exposure
- Lead & coach HR operations team & external vendors to uplift and maintain the HR services delivery
- Responsible for C&B operations process including payroll, benefit administration, medical plan review etc., through partnership with external vendors
- Review & revamp existing HR operations flow and policies across APAC regions to generate greater efficiency
- Partner with HBRP and COE team to facilitate the launch of regional HR initiatives across APAC regions including performance review, salary adjustment, bonus cycle, engagement survey etc.
- Support the implementation of HR technology tools
- Minimum 5 years of HR working experience in sizeable MNC, with at least 3 years focus on C&B projects, HR operations, HR projects etc.
- Well versed in HK labour ordinance as well as other regional HR practices
- Regional experience is highly preferred
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills, highly analytical, logical, and organized
- Good HR project management skills with exposure working in highly complex organization