Human Resources Manager
Consultant Cherie Kwok
Date posted 09 January 2019 2019-01-092019-03-10 human-resources-and-personnel Kowloon HK HKD 45000 55000 55000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
As the Human Resources Manager, this position will taking care of shared service team for the organisation. Lead a team and associate with HR Business Partner to drive the HR excellence.
About the job
- Lead & coach HR Shared Service team to uplift and maintain the HR services delivery
- Provide full set HR shared service including policy, employee engagement, CSR, C&B review, system, on boarding, or any related duties
- Plan and review existing HR operations flow and policies
- Partner with HBRP and management team to facilitate HR initiatives in APAC regions
About the person
- Minimum 8 years of HR working experience in sizeable MNC, with at least 3 years focus on all rounded HR functions, compensation & benefits, or HRIS etc.
- Well versed in HK labour ordinance and HR practices
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills, strong number sense
- Fluency of English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
About the company
Our client is one of the top tier telecommunication brand in the world. Due to the business expansion, they had built up SSC and currently looking for a season human resources manager to support the company growth.