Head of C&B | MNC conglomerate
Salary HKD80,000 - HKD90,000 per month + negotiable
Location Hong Kong IslandFULL_TIME
Consultant Mandy Law
Date posted 14 November 2018 2018-11-142019-01-13 human-resources-and-personnel 41 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk
A multinational conglomerate is looking for a seasoned and dynamic Head of C&B to join their high performing HR team.
- Multinational conglomerate
- C&B function head
- Exposure to rotate to other subsidiaries for HR head role
- Report to Head of HR with focus on full spectrum of Compensation & Benefits functions for global markets
- Partner with business leaders to design, develop and implement compensation & benefits strategies to ensure business needs are met
- Assist in various C&B projects like variable pay scheme revamp, job evaluation, salary benchmarking, mapping etc.
- Handle annual C&B related exercises which include but not limited to salary structure review, bonus pay-out, manpower budgeting etc.
- Review and formulate C&B policies and procedures; actively streamline C&B operations flow
- Lead a sizable team to manage the monthly payroll logistics and procedures, while ensuring all payroll and tax calculations are well handled and executed
- Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Studies or related disciplines
- Minimum 10 years of HR in MNCs with solid exposure in C&B area, with track record in handling strategic C&B projects
- Well versed with employment related ordinance and employment practices in Hong Kong
- Detail minded with strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- Good command of spoken and written English, Chinese & Mandarin