(Senior) C&B Manager | MNC
Salary HKD45,000 - HKD65,000 per month + negotiable
Consultant Mandy Law
Date posted 08 November 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
A multinational corporation is looking for a seasoned C&B lead to support their aggressive business growth in the regions.
- multinational corporation with aggressive growth
- C&B function head
- Cover both C&B projects & operations
- Report to Head of HR with focus on full spectrum of Compensation & Benefits functions for HK & Macau market
- Partner with business leaders to design, develop and implement compensation & benefits strategies to ensure business needs are met
- Assist in various C&B projects like variable pay scheme revamp, job evaluation, salary benchmarking, mapping etc.
- Handle annual C&B related exercises which include but not limited to salary structure review, bonus pay-out, manpower budgeting etc.
- Review and formulate C&B policies and procedures; actively streamline C&B operations flow
- Lead a small team manage the monthly payroll logistics and procedures, while ensuring all payroll and tax calculations are well handled and executed
- Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Studies or related disciplines
- Minimum 10 years of relevant working experience in MNCs with solid exposure in C&B area, with track record in handling strategic C&B projects
- Well versed with employment related ordinance and employment practices in Hong Kong
- Detail minded with strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- Good command of spoken and written English, Chinese & Mandarin