(Senior) C&B Manager | Team lead
Salary HKD50,000 - HKD90,000 per month + negotiable
Location New TerritoriesFULL_TIME
Consultant Mandy Law
Date posted 14 September 2018 2018-09-142018-11-13 human-resources-and-personnel 41 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
Our client is a sizable engineering corporation with strong presence in HK. They are looking for a (Senio) C&B Manager (Team Head position) to join their high performing HR team.
- HK sizable engineering corporation
- Sizable team management
- Cover both C&B projects & operations
- Report to Head of HR with focus on full spectrum of Compensation & Benefits functions for HK focus
- Lead a sizable team across regions and manage the monthly payroll logistics and procedures, while ensuring all payroll and tax calculations are well handled and executed
- Handle annual C&B related exercises which include but not limited to salary structure review, bonus scheme review, manpower budgeting etc.
- Review and formulate C&B policies and procedures; assist in preparation of board papers
- Assist in various C&B projects like job evaluation, salary benchmarking, job mapping etc.
- Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Studies or related disciplines
- Minimum 15 years of relevant working experience in MNCs with solid exposure in C&B area, with track record in handling strategic C&B projects
- Experienced handling job evaluation project and with exposure of preparing board papers is definitely advantageous
- Well versed with employment related ordinance and employment practices in Hong Kong and the PRC
- Detail minded with strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- Good command of spoken and written English, Chinese & Mandarin