C&B Manager | APAC scope
Salary HKD45,000 - HKD55,000 per month + negotiable
Location Hong Kong IslandFULL_TIME
Consultant Mandy Law
Date posted 11 August 2018 2018-08-112018-10-10 human-resources-and-personnel 41 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
A multinational corporation is looking for a dynamic & energetic Regional C&B professional to join their high performing HR team.
- Multinational organization with highly creative business
- Regional C&B role
- Cover both payroll operations & projects
About the job:
- Be the regional C&B function lead and handle both payroll operations as well as projects
- Handle annual C&B exercises including salary review, bonus pay-out, annual budgeting, medical plan review etc.
- Manage external C&B salary surveys and related analysis in support of salary benchmarking
- Support headquarter in rolling out various C&B related initiatives including job grading analysis, job mapping etc.
- Review compensation and benefit policy and recommend any C&B operations flow streamlining initiatives
- Partner with headquarter for regional HRIS implementation
- Assist in ad-hoc projects when assigned
About the person:
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or related disciplines
- At least 8 years C&B experience in sizeable organization, preferably with regional scope
- Sound knowledge in salary and benefits administration, C&B practices; with HRIS implementation experience would definitely be a plus
- Well-versed in Hong Kong labour law as well as regional practice
- Good command of spoken and written English and Cantonese