Senior C&B Manager | Greater China
Salary HKD720,000 - HKD1,080,000 per annum + negotiable
Consultant Mandy Law
Date posted 11 May 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
A top tier US multinational corporation is looking for a seasoned C&B professional to take care of their full spectrum of C&B functions across Greater China regions.
- Report to Head of HR with focus on Compensation & Benefits functions for Greater China regions (HK, Macau, Taiwan, China)
- Handle annual C&B related exercises which include but not limited to salary structure review, bonus scheme review, manpower budgeting, annual salary benchmarking etc.
- Lead a sizable team across regions and manage the monthly payroll logistics and procedures, while ensuring all payroll and tax calculations are well handled and executed across Greater China regions
- Review and formulate C&B policies and procedures; assist in process streamlining
- Assist in ad hoc C&B related projects
- Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Studies or related disciplines
- Minimum 15 years of relevant working experience in MNCs with solid exposure in C&B area, with track record in handling both C&B operations as well as projects
- Experience in overseeing Greater China regions is a must
- Detail minded with strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- Good command of spoken and written English, Chinese & Mandarin