Assistant C&B Manager | HR Analytics & Projects
Location Hong Kong Island
Consultant Cherie Kwok
Date posted 07 March 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
As an Assistant C&B Manager, HR Analytic & Projects, you will administer and manage the necessary compliance, reporting, analysis and communication related to overall compensation & benefits projects.
About the role
- Directly report to Head of C&B, the candidate will play a major role in developing and driving C&B programs, as well as oversee the Compensation areas
- Provide advisory to HR business partners and leaders to all business units of Global offices
- Be one of the key driver on projects including compensation analysis, HR budgeting, job grading and evaluation, salary bench-marking, etc
- Manage international mobility, salary review, incentives schemes, annual budget and other C&B projects
- Ensure all policies and process are effective and in compliance with local law and regulations.
- Work with external vendors and consultants for compensation and benefits advise
- Deliver regular and ad-hoc analysis and reports to C&B Head and the Management.
- Other ad-hoc project
About the person
- Degree holder in Human Resources, finance accounting, quantitative methods, or statistic
- At least 7 years of C&B experience in analyst or project role
- Candidate from sizeable organisation is preferred
- Good experience in working with WTW, Mercer and Hays, etc
- Good Project management skill, meticulous, strong numerical sense and analytical skill
- Excellent communication and able to work along well with all levels of staff
- Outstanding data analysis by MS Excel
- Excellent command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin
About the company
Our client is one of the top notch hospitality groups. Due to the team expansion, they are currently looking for a seasoned Assistant C&B Manager - HR Analytics & projects to support of the Company’s goals and competitive strategy.