C&B Manager | MNC
Salary HKD45,000 - HKD55,000 per month + negotiable
Location Hong Kong Island
Consultant Mandy Law
Date posted 23 February 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
An international company is looking for a seasoned C&B Manager to oversee their full spectrum of C&B functions including payroll operations, benefits administration, annual C&B exercises , HRIS, global & regional C&B projects etc.
- Report to Head of HR with focus on Compensation & Benefits functions for HK market
- Handle annual C&B related exercises which include but not limited to salary structure review, bonus scheme review, manpower budgeting, annual salary benchmarking etc.
- Manage the monthly payroll logistics and procedures, while ensuring all payroll and tax calculations are well handled and executed
- Responsible for international mobility including salary proposal, taxation, accommodation etc.
- HRIS (SAP) maintenance and enhancement
- Assist in regional C&B projects like salary benchmarking, job grading analysis, compensation structure review etc.
- Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Studies or related disciplines
- Minimum 10 years of relevant working experience in MNCs or sizeable organizations
- Exposure taking up a regional scope is definitely advantageous
- Well versed in Hong Kong Employment Ordinance and other related legislation
- Good command of spoken and written English, Chinese & Mandarin