Compensation & Benefits Manager
Consultant Cherie Kwok
Date posted 03 February 2017
As the subject matter expert on Compensation & Benefits, you will provide extensive Compensation and Benefits strategies to business leaders across the organisation as well as the strategic back up support to the payroll team.
About the role
- Lead a team and lead month end reporting, bonus calculations, job grading and assist the finance department with global mobility initiatives
- Handle timely salary information, to assist a variety of departments including payroll, together with project implementation and management initiatives
- Interface for the business and expert across the field of Compensation and Benefits, by analysing industry trends and data to assist in recommending appropriate remuneration requirements
- Lead the development and review of remuneration and benefits policy to ensure legal compliance and the on-going monitoring to ensure policy compliance.
- Project leader for C&B projects such as system launching, policy revamp, or any related projects
About the person
- University degree in human resources management or related disciplines
- At least 8 years of relevant experience with relevant experience
- Detailed minded and hands on with excellent project management skills
- Fluent in English and Cantonese
About the company
Our client is one of the top notch education group with variety businesses across global.