Manager, Rewards and Policy
Consultant Cherie Kwok
Date posted 19 October 2016
Manager, Rewards and Policy will be responsible for all rounded compensation & benefits as well as policy projects to the business.
About the role
- Directly report to General Manager of HR
- Manage the delivery of recommendations and solutions covering compensation & benefits projects
- Provide interpretation and counsel to Management at all levels regarding policies, programs and practices
- Participate in developing department goals and objectives.
- Act as a key project driver for major corporate projects
About the person
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, or any other related field; Master's Degree is preferred
- Minimum of 8 years human resources relevant experience
- Must have comprehensive rewards and policy knowledge
- Multi-countries exposure would be an advantage
- Well command of English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
About the organisation
Our client is a fast growing listed telecommunication company currently looking for an experienced Manager, Rewards and Policy to support their Asia head quarter office in Hong Kong.