Senior Manager, Compensation & Benefits
Consultant Cherie Kwok
Date posted 07 October 2016
As the Senior Manager, Compensation and Benefits will be directly reporting to the Group Human Resources Director and provide functional expertise and advice in both specialised areas of Compensation and Benefits, as well as being a subject matter expert in managing C&B projects.
About the role
- Directly report to Group Human Resources Director
- Lead and drive Compensation and Benefits teams
- Responsible for current annual pay review, payroll management, bonus cycle, relocation, offers, insurances etc based on job analysis, internal salary data and external market data
- Act as a experience consultant and provide End-to-end strategies of these programs
- Evaluating C&B processes and policies to ensure they are current, competitive and in compliance with legal and local rules and regulations
- Any C&B related ad hoc projects
About the person
- Degree holder of Human Resources or related
- With over 8 years of HR and Compensation & Benefits experience
- Project Management experience including mobility, process re-design, or system implementations, etc.
- Regional exposure would be an advantage
- Able to communicate, collaborate and build strong relationships at all levels within the organisation
About the organisation
Our client is fortune 500 conglomerate with headquarter based in UK.