Group Compensation & Benefits Manager, CoE
Consultant Cherie Kwok
Date posted 27 September 2016
As the group compensation & benefits manager for the CoE team, the successful candidate will lead the group C&B initiatives on renumeration design, benefits plan, bonus review exercise, budgeting and costing, as well as monitoring the operation. This role also will ensure the organisational reward strategy is competitive and in-line with internal and external market expectations and regulations.
About the role
- Acting as a Compensation & Benefits consultant for all escalated employee queries about employee compensation and benefits
- Lead a broad range of Compensation & Benefits matters including salary review, bonus review exercise, budget and costing, benefits plan review, and monitoring payroll operation…etc.
- Provide guidance to a team of payroll and compensation and benefit professionals to ensure that the reward strategy is implemented effectively within budget, legal and compliance standards and accurate records are maintained.
- Managing compensation programs including job evaluations, supporting competitive positioning, making recommendations in salary structures and managing the global annual salary and merit increase process.
- Ensuring that all compensation and benefits policies and procedures are in alignment with all relevant legal requirements including maintaining internal control systems and supporting external audit requirements.
- Engaging in HR projects as part of the HR Leadership team
About the person
- Degree qualified in Human Resources, or a business related discipline with at least 8 years experience in an HR – Compensation & Benefits function
- Proven ability leading high performing staffs
- Hands-on, self-disciplined leader with a strong work ethic and a passion for your profession
- Strong analytic skills and a thorough knowledge of creating compensation models and benefit plan designs
- Well command of English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
- Less experience candidate will be considered as Assistant Manager, Compensation & Benefits
About the company
Our client is a leading global fashion and apparels group that is in brand acquisition and strong growth mode. They proudly offers generous employee benefits and progressive envrionment in the market.