HR Business Partner | $55-70kpm Hong Kong Conglomerate
Location Hong Kong IslandFULL_TIME
Consultant Cherie Kwok
Date posted 20 October 2022hong-kong human-resources/change-management 2022-10-20 2022-12-19 human-resources-and-personnel Hong Kong Island HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
As a trusted HR Business Partner, you will manage the full spectrum of daily HR services of a designated department, and provide advisory on HR policies and procedures as well as people solutions to business stakeholders.
About the role
- Act as the strategic business partner to business heads and stakeholders in providing HR strategic planning in the areas of manpower planning, performance management, talent management, organization development, etc.
- Lead the talent acquisition and development agenda, support line managers in forecasting and planning their talent pipeline requirements in line with the function/business strategy
- Assist in reviewing and updating the HR polices, ensuring compliance to HK labour ordinance and other local regulations
- Develop and implement talent development programs such as talent discussion and identification, formulation of talent pools, succession planning, etc.
- Partner with COE team and regional team members on up coming change & transformation projects
About the person
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or equivalent
- Minimum of 10 years of HR experience preferably gained from corporate / sizeable environment
- Strong business-acumen with strategic mindset
- Effective communication skills
- Proficient computers skills in MS Office Application and HR Systems
- Good command in both verbal and written Chinese and English
Salary: + 2-3 months bonusLocation: KowloonDate posted: 06 December 2022Our client is looking for a business savvy HR Manager to build and scale a strong sales and go-to markets team among APAC.
Salary: Targeted bonusLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 06 December 2022Our reputable client is looking for a strategic HR Leader to head up the People & Culture function and should have previous exposure of running large HR teams.
Salary: bonusLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 25 November 2022Our top tier client is currently looking for a seasoned HRIS - Workday expert to lead their HR solutions delivery and projects.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 22 November 2022Our client is one of the leading public corporations in Hong Kong. With their expanding business, they are now looking for a HR Business Partner (HR Manager) to join their team.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 17 November 2022Our client is an international leading consultancy firm in the corresponding industry. With its state-of-the-art expertise in sustainability, compliance, and quality management, its operation covers across different industries in 50+ countries. Its strong global diversified business-lines undoubtedly contributes to its market leader status. To foster their business growth, our client is looking for a high calibre HR Business Partner to join their high performing team.