Lead, HR Change & Transformation | Top tier conglomerate
Salary HKD80,000 - HKD95,000 per month + plus bonus 25- 30% target
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Cherie Kwok
Date posted 17 May 2022hong-kong human-resources/change-management 2022-05-17 2022-07-16 human-resources-and-personnel Hong Kong HK HKD 80000 95000 95000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our reputable conglomerate client is currently looking for a seasoned lead, HR Change & Transformation to support their upcoming large scale HR change project.
About the role
- Directly report to Head of HR Change & Transformation
- Perform as an internal change agent to support upcoming HR change & operating mode transformation projects
- Work directly with the HRBP team and COE leaders to evaluate and prioritise transformations initiatives and develop change management approach
- Conduct research within HR department and analysis to curate innovative and pragmatic solutions
- Program management by improving governance, aligning activities, resources, outputs to achieve defined goals and outcomes
- Develop and convey insightful presentation derived from data and trends
- Collaborate with team members, internal stakeholders across the entities to deliver program outcomes
About the person
- Bachelor degree with proven track record in supporting large scale HR change projects
- Analytical, resilient and resourceful in managing initiatives and work challenges
- Strong communication, influencing and presentation skills
- High attention to details, meticulous and able to work in an ambiguous environment with minimal supervision
Salary: BonusLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 06 July 2022This position will be partnering with business leaders to build leadership capability and delivering the effective initiatives of People & Culture to key customer groups to achieve the long term goal of business priorities.
Salary: bonus 25%Location: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 22 June 2022Our reputable client needs no introduction. Currently the client is looking for a strong Senior Manager - Rewards to manage and support the entire organisation's remuneration and reward management.
Salary: HKD50,000 - HKD60,000 per month + bonusLocation: Central and Western DistrictDate posted: 20 June 2022Our top tier client is looking for a Senior HR Manager for their corporate office, this role will perform as HR Business Partner and directly work with CEO to drive human capital strategies for corporate staffs.
Salary: bonus 25-30%Location: Hong KongDate posted: 26 May 2022Our worldwide reputable client is currently looking for the Head of Global Rewards to lead the compensation strategies for the global business.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 31 May 2022Our client is a leading MNC with business across the globe and strong business performance. Due to expansion, they are looking for a Regional C&B Manager to join their team.