Regulatory Affairs, Assistant Manager (Pharma & Medical Device)
Salary HKD35,000 - HKD47,500 per month
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Polly Lam
Date posted 24 February 2023hong-kong healthcare/medical-and-clinical 2023-03-15 2023-04-25 medical-and-nursing Hong Kong HK HKD 35000 47500 47500 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Our client is local conglomerate, looking for a RA talent for their pharmaceutical and medical device business.
- Ensures that regulatory strategies meet current and future customer needs and are executed in compliance with current applicable regulations and standards
- Work closely with the team and report to the Senior Manager of RAQA
- Liaise and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders in relation to all regulatory issues
- Support regulatory submission, review and approve required documents, make regulatory filing determinations for product and process changes
- Maintain current information and awareness of regulatory intelligence, including regulatory agency guidance and procedures, and provides updates to the teams
- Monitor impact of new and impending regulatory changes and advises management on optimum methods to achieve compliance
- 5+ years of hands-on work experience in regulatory, preferably in pharmaceutical/ medical device company
- Bachelor’s degree in Medical Science or relevant discipline is preferred
- Deep understanding and knowledge of HK regulatory affairs principles, practices and systems, especially in the area of pharmaceutical/ medical devices
- History of successful submission of regulatory filings, with acceptance or approval by regulatory agencies
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret technical dossiers, general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, and governmental regulations
- Excellent communication skills, including writing, verbal, interpersonal skills, and negotiating skills
- Good commands in spoken and written Cantonese and English
Get in touch
+852 2103 5378
Salary: HKD25,000 - HKD35,000 per month + plus sales incentiveLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 27 March 2023Our client is a world leading biopharmaceutical company form Europe, currently looking for an experienced Medical Sales to join their Hong Kong team.
Salary: HKD35,000 - HKD45,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 13 March 2023Our client is a world leading Biotechnology company form Europe, focusing on neurovascular devices and innovations. They are currently looking for an experienced and passionate Medical Sales Manager/ Assistant Manager to join their Hong Kong team.