VP, Loan Syndication - Australian Investment Bank (In Shanghai)
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Humphrey Wilson
Date posted 21 February 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
A large international bank is seeking a VP / Director with Structured Finance experience for its Loan Syndication Business in Shanghai.
- This is a Vice President / Director role within the Loan Syndication business in China.
- The role entails considerable Structured Finance and Origination work, especially in the property industry.
- The position is based in Shanghai.
- Chinese fluency
- Effective English communication
- 6 years+ experience ideally in structured credit, credit derivatives/rates structuring, and/or corporate finance
- Experience in the property sector is benficial
- Financial modeling skills (Microsoft Excel)
- Presentation skills (Microsoft PowerPoint)
- Minimum university undergraduate degree, preference for graduate/quantitative fields