Investment Risk Manager, VP
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Date posted 30 August 2023hong-kong banking-financial-services/risk-credit-mkt-operational 2023-08-30 2023-10-29 financial-services Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
The role will be reporting to the CRO, working in a growing risk team, with a focus on the private markets.
- Advise nn new investment proposals internally and externally
- Draft and implement the risk framework and guidelines and ensure they comply with the rules and requirements of the SFC
- Providing valuation and pricing model validation
- Oversee and monitor risk and compliance for the investment activities
- Performing ongoing functional maintenance on the quality of the risk models and the calibration of the risk management system
- Monitor counterparty credit risk and other trading risk
- Conducting performance measurement and reporting activities
- - Support the global investment risk team
- Bachelor or Master degree holder, preferably an MBA, FRM or CFA
- At least 10 years’ experience in a a financial or quantitative risk
- Strong understanding of financial risk management
- Strong knowledge of investment products, particularly alternative investments
- Knowledge of climate risk and ESG risk a strong plus
Salary: HKD80,000 - HKD110,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 26 July 2023This is the world’s leading Private Equity firm located across the world. They are looking to hire a VP Finance for their corporate accounting team.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 20 September 2023The role will report to the CRO and manage a team of credit approvers.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 23 August 2023The role will report to the CRO and manage a team of credit approvers.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 09 August 2023The role will be reporting to the CRO and lead a team of credit risk professional with a focus on collections and post lending portfolio management.