VP, Head of Consumer Credit Risk
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Date posted 23 August 2023hong-kong banking-financial-services/risk-credit-mkt-operational 2023-08-23 2023-10-22 banking Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Reporting directly to the head of risk, you will be leading a team of experienced retail credit approvers and credit risk professional.
- Lead the team of crefit approvers asessing unsecured products
- Assist the RMs and work closely with the operations team to enhance the credit controls
- Communicate with management about the portfolio quality
- Review credit risk policies in the wake of regulatory and market changes
- Supervise and develop junior approval staff
- Degree holder or above in Risk Management, Finance and Accounting or related discipline.
- 15 years or above experience in retail credit approval
- Well versed with personal lending products
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- Proactive working attitude and strong sense of responsibilities;
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese (including Putonghua).
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 04 October 2023My client is looking for an experienced candidate to join their project support team within the investment bank. This role holds significant importance in overseeing all procurement activities, with a specific emphasis on utilising Ariba procurement software. Candidate with excellent knowledge in procurement, along with a deep understanding of the intricacies of the investment banking industry are preferred.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 30 September 2023An universal bank from the Philippines is hiring for an Operations Manager (Settlement). We are keen to speak to candidates with 5 years of work experiences in middle and back office, and are experienced with handling settlement and trade matching for collective investment scheme(CIS) orders. Leadership experiences are preferred and fluency in English is a must.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 29 September 2023This is a large financial institution that is key provider for asset servicing for investment funds and pensions. You will be the key account manager/key contact for institutional clients. The role will involve pension/MPF related briefing, answering queries of clients. This could include supporting onboarding eMPF services for clients, or educating clients on how regulatory changes impact the MPF scheme
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 29 September 2023An universal bank is hiring for an Operations Manager (Account Management) for their growing team! We are keen to speak to candidates with mini um of 5 years of work experiences in the financial institutions, focusing in KYC, account on-boarding, and are knowledgeable with trade matching and settlement.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 22 September 2023An investment group, headquartered in Hong Kong, is looking for a Manager/ Assistant Manager, Business Process Development. We are keen to speak to candidates with 4+ years of experiences in back office/ operations, with hands-on experiences in coding (VBA, SQL, Python), and Business process analysis.