Operational Risk AVP/VP
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Avery Lee
Date posted 28 July 2023hong-kong banking-financial-services/risk-credit-mkt-operational 2023-07-28 2023-09-26 financial-services Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
You will be working as an individual contributor of the Operational Risk Management team in a well know Financial Institution.
• To play an active role in conducting the regular operational risk management duties, as well as supporting the ongoing transformation of the Operational Risk Management Framework.
o Actively manage Operational Risk within the well-defined Operational Risk Management Framework: Governance, Identification, Assessment, Monitoring, Management, and Reporting;
o Act as the trusted advisor to the business & functional teams on matters related to Operational Risk;
o Support the ongoing transformation of Operational Risk Management Framework;
o Actively promote a positive operational risk management culture across the organization to improve risk awareness;
o Effectively partners with teams across the three lines of defense, and to play a critical role in improving the Firm’s overall risk and control environment holistically
• Bachelor or master degree in Finance or any related discipline
• Over 5 years of related experience in Operational Risk Management
• Knowledge of Investment Banking, Trading and Asset Management business and risk systems
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written(English, Mandarin and/or Cantonese)
• Sound knowledge in Operational Risk Management Framework and methodologies (including KRI, scenario analysis, quality assurance review, incident management and reporting)
• Good knowledge on the business process of investment banking/trading/asset management business
• Communicates well with stake holders in other departments of the company
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 15 September 2023This leading international bank is seeking talents to join their team. Candidates with knowledge in KYC and VBA are highly encouraged to apply.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 13 September 2023An established Fintech backed by high-profile institutional investors is seeking a Senior Credit Analyst to join their credit assessment team on the ground in HK,
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 07 September 2023A 60-billion-dollar Global Hedge Fund, looking for an enthusiastic, responsible, and highly motivated Native Japanese speaker for the post of a Research Assistant. The position is based in Hong Kong.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 06 September 2023A well known commercial bank is looking for a strong credit risk modelling & stress testing candidate to maintain the methodology, risk parameters & system of the bank.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 30 August 2023A top tier Chinese commercial bank is looking for a General Auditor to manage and provide internal audit service for their retail & wholesale banking.