Head of Technology and Operational Risk
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Christy Zhang
Date posted 10 May 2023hong-kong banking-financial-services/risk-credit-mkt-operational 2023-05-10 2023-07-09 banking Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
The role will be reporting to the CRO directly and supervise an experienced team.
- Responsible for overseeing technology and cybersecurity risk.
- Key contact point with the regulators
- Conduct thematic reviews across the bank
- Provides 2LOD oversight of top and emerging risks
- Attend control meetings and non-financial risk governance forums
- Responsible for developing and promoting insightful process based view of operational and resilience risks
- Supports the implementation and embedding of the functional strategy
- Works closely with change oversight to risk assess and oversight material change programmes
- Strong operational risk experinece gained in the financial services industry
- Comprehensive knowledge of the commercial environment
- Strong sense of technology risk or cybersecurity
- A BA or BS University Degree, advanced degrees preferable, (e.g. MBA, MSc, PhD) in relevant discipline
Professional qualifications (e.g. HKMA Enhanced Competency Framework on Cybersecurity, Information
- Strong leadership with capability in leading a large team
- Strong stakeholder management skills with internal / external stakeholders
- Good understanding of the compliance and risk control requirements from the Group and regulators and is sensitive to the latest development
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organization skills
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese
Get in touch
+852 2103 5302
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 05 May 2023The role will be reporting to the CRO directly and supervise an experienced team.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 06 June 2023You will be working in a stable and experienecd credit approval team as an individual contributor responsible for approving credit proposals as well as system projects.