Business Risk Senior Manager (Chinese language required)
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Christy Zhang
Date posted 13 April 2023hong-kong banking-financial-services/risk-credit-mkt-operational 2023-04-13 2023-06-12 banking Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Being part of the front office you will be leadin the business risk team for the retail banking business.
- Work closely with the business and lead the team to conduct root cause analysis and establish the risk and control management framework.
- Direct the team to produce an annual internal control plan and conduct review and assessment to validate the control effectiveness
- Lead the team to complete review RCSA to identify key operational risks and effective mitigation actions/ measures.
- Review incidents and customer complaints with regulatory and compliance concerns; ensuring completion of root cause analysis and corrective / preventative actions by the relevant parties
- Monitor operational loss and KRIs, ensure timely completion of the governance or policy
- Minimum 15 years of experience in personal/commercial/private banking businesses compliance, controls and operational risk functions, including 8 years at team management level.
- Preferably possess / obtain Core or Professional level of qualification under the HKMA Enhanced Competency Framework (ECF) on Operational Risk Management (ORM).
- Good understanding and knowledge of operational risk and internal control principles; ability to assess risk trends
- Thorough knowledge of personal/business/digital banking practices, operations and procedures.
- Possesses good leadership skill and able to manage conflicts.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese
Get in touch
+852 2103 5302
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 09 June 2023Role Overview: This leading bank is seeking for a stable and responsible talent to join their team. Candidates with good business analysis in operations and language skills in Cantonese and English are preferred.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 29 May 2023The role will be reporting to the regional head, supervising two junior team members.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 17 May 2023The role will be reporting to the regional head, supervising two junior team members.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 20 April 2023The role is in the 1st LOD supporting the fixed income business.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 09 June 2023A leading global, full-service investment banking and capital markets firm is looking for an Associate, Asset Servicing. We are keen to speak to candidates with 3-4 years of experiences in asset service, with strong knowledge in prime brokerage.