Head of Risk Assets Management (Corporate)
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant June Kwong
Date posted 16 March 2023hong-kong banking-financial-services/risk-credit-mkt-operational 2023-03-16 2023-05-15 banking Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A nationally comprehensive and internationally oriented commercial bank is looking for a Head of Risk Assets Management (Corporate)!
- Oversee Corporate RAM team’s compliance and adherence to the legal and regulatory requirements, the Bank’s corporate values and culture, internal policies and guidelines.
- Formulate debt recovery strategies
- Recommend asset classification for non-performing assets.
- Prepare/Co-ordinate reports based on external regulations and internal policies
- Approve debt restructuring, security enforcement, institution of legal proceedings, provisions, asset classifications
- Maximise debt recovery through different means and methods including cash/ assets recovery, debt restructuring, security enforcement, obtaining additional securities etc.
- Liaise with solicitors and collection agents
- Supervise and execute the repossession and sale of collateral's and provide timely coaching and feedback to team members.
- Achieve annual business targets, for instances, provision balance, impairment loss ratio, bad debt recoveries, etc.
- Bachelor degree holder in business or risk management is a plus.
- 10+ year's relevant experience in bank, credit or related field.
- Professional Qualification of Certified Credit Risk Management Professional (Credit Portfolio Management) (CCRP(CPM)) is preferred.
- Solid experience on Corporate Banking collection and knowledge of NPL management including documentation, collateral enforcement, litigation in HKSAR and PRC.
- Good knowledge of regulatory requirements such as relevant ordinances and supervisory guidelines.
Get in touch
+852 2103 5322
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 16 February 2023The role will be reporting to the regional head of the team and work in a small team of experienced professionals across different locations globally.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 14 February 2023Leading a small team, the role will be managing the corporate non-performing loans and bad debt collection.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 09 February 2023The role overseas the Hong Kong country distressed credit risk, working closely with the frontline, risk management, middle office and other stakeholders across the region to maximise recoveries.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 02 February 2023We are hiring for a top tier investment bank in their internal audit department with a focus on investment banking and capital markets activities.
Salary: HKD70,000 - HKD100,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 03 February 2023This is a real estate fund manager. They are looking for a finance director/ financial controller to head the finance and accounting team with responsibility for overseeing all the accounting, financial and managerial reporting, banking, budgeting and compliance activities