Credit Analyst - Buyside
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant June Kwong
Date posted 24 February 2023hong-kong banking-financial-services/risk-credit-mkt-operational 2023-02-24 2023-04-25 financial-services Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A sovereign wealth fund is looking for a credit analyst with one to two years of experiences. This ideal candidate will be working alongside with five analysts and reporting directly to the portfolio manager.
- Prepare detailed credit analysis reports for investment discussion
- Monitor industry trend, corporate credit fundamental changes and credit / fixed income market movement to facilitate senior analysts and portfolio manager to make investment decisions
- Attend investment meetings internally to provide insights, share opinions and challenge ideas in order to get the best investment decisions
- Attend various meetings with sell side, consultants and institutions to collect their opinions and generate investment ideas
- Top school degree in Finance or Economics
- Around 2-year relevant experience
- Strong work ethic with high level of self-motivation
- Good team player, able to work well with colleagues, strong senses of responsibility;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- A quick learner
- Excellent Spoken Mandarin and English, along with good Chinese and English writing skills
- Result-oriented, attention to details and focused on tasks
Get in touch
+852 2103 5322
Salary: HKD30,000 - HKD50,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 24 March 2023This is a global, reputable private equity firm based in Asia. Due to strong performance in the recent years, they are looking for an addition to their fund accounting team.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 14 March 2023Working in a team of operational risk professional, reporting to the team head.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 14 March 2023Reporting to the Head of Audit, you will be responsible for the IT audit assignments.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 13 March 2023An international leading asset owner is seeking a Senior Investment Strategist to join their expanding Group CIO office.
Salary: HKD24,000 - HKD35,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 08 March 2023Top performing hedge fund is seeking for a Fund Operation Associate for their operation team. To cope with their expansion, they have created a new headcount. This role will be focused on Trade support and settlement