Market Risk Senior Manager (Investment Bank)
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Christy Zhang
Date posted 03 February 2023hong-kong banking-financial-services/risk-credit-mkt-operational 2023-02-03 2023-04-04 banking Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Working in the regional market risk team, you will be predominantely responsible for the market risk management for all the business and products in Hong Kong, leading a small team and reporting to the regional team leader and working closely with the heads of business.
- Point of contact for key internal and external stakeholders
- Implement and maintain a comprehensive framework to independently identify, measure, monitor and manage market risk across all positions
- Allocate defined appetite for Hong Kong businesses by establishing limits, monitoring their usage, investigating and escalating any breaches in accordance to the internal escalation process.
- Assess the appropriateness and completeness of the market risk measurement processes
- Design and perform stress testing scenarios.
- Review and approve new products and transactions, especially in the Equity Capital Market and Equity Financing space.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree, preferably in a quantitative discipline. CFA/FRM a plus.
- Established experience (>10 years) in market risk management.
- Strong understanding of markets, products across multiple asset classes (Fixed Income, Credit, FX, Equity), financial crisis, derivative products pricing and risk, local regulations, and market risk.
- Able to challenge, while at the same time being able to build relationships with both senior Front Office traders and risk staff.
- Outstanding communication skills and the ability to build constructive relationships with business.
Get in touch
+852 2103 5302
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 09 February 2023An Asia Investment Bank is looking for a Korean-speaking Treasury Associate to join their expanding Global Markets team on the ground in Hong Kong.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 08 February 2023We are hiring for a top tier investment bank in their internal audit department with a focus on investment banking and capital markets activities.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 21 March 2023You will be working in a dynamic and fun regional audit team covering all lines of business.
Salary: HKD65,000 - HKD85,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 16 March 2023This is the world’s leading private equity firm located across the world. They are looking to hire a CPA certified Finance Manager to take on this fund administrator role.
Salary: HKD35,000 - HKD50,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 14 March 2023This firm is a global, industry-leading provider in fund services. They are looking for a candidate to focus on client engagement and fund accounting for Private Equity • Client engagement + fund accounting • PE Fund/PE Fund Admin experience • Work life balance, no OT • Strong training platform