Credit Analyst - Financial Institution
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Christy Zhang
Date posted 04 January 2023hong-kong banking-financial-services/risk-credit-mkt-operational 2023-01-04 2023-03-05 banking Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Working in a small team and reporting to the team leader, you will be performing credit risk analysis and monitoring on FIG covering Asia Pacific Region.
- Perform quality credit evaluation and risk assessment on clients, covering banks, NBFIs and sovereigns.
- Prepare credit application and determine internal counterparty ratings.
- Analyse transactions and limits proposals requested by Business and provide appropriate recommendations
- Monitor the FI and Country risk portfolio and stay close to their latest development, including credit rating changes, adverse news release, credit events
- University degree holder in accounting, finance, business or related discipline.
- 8+ years of FI credit analysis experience with Financial Institutions including credit risk analysis, relationship management, approval process, or FI rating agency experience.
- Product knowledge in treasury, derivatives or fixed income products.
- Solid understanding of good practice quantitative risk measurement tools.
- Languages: English & Chinese language skills will be required
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 09 January 2023Working in a small team and reporting to the team leader, you will be performing credit risk analysis and monitoring on FIG covering Asia Pacific Region.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 08 December 2022The role will be a 1st LOD role working closely with the front office RMs, reporting to the regional team leader, preparing credit analysis focusing on commercial real estate and the properties sector.
Salary: AttractiveLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 30 January 2023Role Overview: The strategic business analysis manager will support the bank's global markets division on delivering competitor and internal benchmark analysis.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 04 January 2023Being part of the front office you will be leadin the business risk team for the retail banking business.
Salary: AttractiveLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 04 January 2023Role Overview: The private banking compliance manager will support the head of private banking compliance on advisory on HKMA and SFC rules, perofr rules analysis and approve new and existing banking products. This is a 1-year contract as the firm is currently obtaining permanent headcount. The incumbent will be given good benefits and employed by the bank.