Crisis Management Analyst - Investment Bank
Location Hong KongCONTRACTOR
Consultant Yoyo Chun
Date posted 23 September 2022hong-kong banking-financial-services/risk-credit-mkt-operational 2022-09-23 2022-10-23 financial-services Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The Role Overview: The role will be responsible for monitoring internal and external events. The analyst collates and updates risk relevant data to form ongoing risk assessments and to support decision-making in a crisis. This is a 1 year renewable contract with a leading Investment Bank.
- Monitor and assess impact of regional events via specified information sources
- Provide routine reporting based on issues which affect business such as high-risk travel, event-related risk, facilities, natural disasters, and other topical threats
- Manage and update the risk relevant data
- Analyse impact of events or threats to the company and its operations
- Provide ongoing support to the crisis manager
- Log and report the sequence of events and company response during a crisis
- Draft and disseminate crisis communications
- Respond to and field enquiries from firm-wide stakeholders in a crisis
- Bachelor's degree in journalism, international relations or political science
- Prior expereince in Consulting, Risk management, Crisis Mangemement, media
- Fluency in English and another Asian language preferred
- Able to work shift hours
This is a leading Investment Bank.
Salary: HKD40,000 - HKD50,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 26 September 2022-
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 08 September 2022We are hiring for a global financial institute for a model risk validation manger. Working in a dynamic group office, you will be looking after a broad range of models, responsible for developing and embedding the Model Risk Policy and providing independent assurance and validation of the accuracy and appropriateness of key models used across the group.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 06 September 2022Our Client is a fast growing InsurTech company with excellent reputation. Their Hong Kong office is looking to hire a Senior Associate to join their Finance team. This role will be a 12 month contract with possible extension.
Salary: Annual Leave 16, MedicalLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 05 September 2022An international investment bank. Currently seeking a Trade Support on a one-year, renewable contract with a chance to convert to a permanent position.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 30 September 2022This position performs Corporate Actions in an international investment bank.