AVP, Risk Management
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Christy Zhang
Date posted 16 September 2022hong-kong banking-financial-services/risk-credit-mkt-operational 2022-09-16 2022-11-15 banking Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A renowned global investment bank is looking for an experienced risk/ audit professional to join their team.
- Log potential transactions in the bank’s central conflict clearing system, identifying potential conflicts of interest and liaising with various stakeholders
- Validate and capture relevant transaction and company information, generating deal reports as well as regularly updating the deal information.
- Prior exposure to investment banking activities through own experience in a business role, or roles such as Business Management, Control Room, Audit, Operations or Compliance
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong team player
- Able to manage multiple priorities / streams of work and meet strict deadlines
- Able to work independently and proactively
- Able to demonstrate a high degree of sensitivity to highly confidential, market sensitive information
- Very structured and organized, proactive and problem solving oriented
- Comfortable around dealing with senior managemen
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 30 September 2022This position performs Corporate Actions in an international investment bank.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 30 September 2022This position performs Corporate Actions.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 29 September 2022Woring in a small and dynamic regional team, you will be mainly responsible for market risk monitoring, structured trade risk analysis and measurement, and counterparty credit and issuer risk assessment and monitoring.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 28 September 2022The Role Overview: The role will be responsible for all types of Fraud and Financial Crime investigations within the Investigations team, Financial Crime Threat Mitigation (FCTM). The unit comprises several teams that conduct complex and serious investigations across all types of fraud and financial crime risk, including AML, Sanctions & Anti-bribery& corruption. This is a 6 months renewable contract with a leading global bank.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 21 September 2022A renowned global investment bank is looking for an experienced risk/ audit professional to join their team.