Operational Risk Manager (Retail Banking)
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Christy Zhang
Date posted 16 September 2022hong-kong banking-financial-services/risk-credit-mkt-operational 2022-09-19 2022-11-15 banking Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The well-established commercial bank in Hong Kong is hiring for an experienced operational risk professional to join their team specialising in retail banking business.
- Identify, assess, measure, mititate and monitor operational risk for the retail banking business
- Root cause analysis and recommend improvement of control processes and business operating models.
- Formulate the internal control assurance plan.
- Review RCSA to identify key operational risks and effective mitigation actions/ measures.
- Review risk events/ incidents and customer complaints with regulatory and compliance concerns.
- Promote business operational risks awareness e.g. training. Work with respective teams in the bank to review and enhance training materials and approaches as appropriate to enhance compliance and control quality. When appropriate, lead development of new training program, and be the trainer.
- Coordinate and assure proper execution of the bank compliance initiatives; including BCP, disaster recovery plan, NPA policy, Outsourcing policy, Vendor risks management, information security bank-wide policy review; e.g. end user computing, customer data governance, etc
- Assist the department/ team head in risk and control related matters
- Degree holder in Business Administration or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years of experience in related to retail banking business operations risk management, or relevant compliance or audit with in-depth knowledge of banking practices and regulated banking activities preferable
- Sound knowledge of retail banking/private banking and digital banking products and services
- Good understanding and knowledge of operational risk and internal control principles; ability to assess risk trends
- Good presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 30 September 2022This position performs Corporate Actions in an international investment bank.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 30 September 2022This position performs Corporate Actions.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 29 September 2022Woring in a small and dynamic regional team, you will be mainly responsible for market risk monitoring, structured trade risk analysis and measurement, and counterparty credit and issuer risk assessment and monitoring.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 28 September 2022The Role Overview: The role will be responsible for all types of Fraud and Financial Crime investigations within the Investigations team, Financial Crime Threat Mitigation (FCTM). The unit comprises several teams that conduct complex and serious investigations across all types of fraud and financial crime risk, including AML, Sanctions & Anti-bribery& corruption. This is a 6 months renewable contract with a leading global bank.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 21 September 2022A renowned global investment bank is looking for an experienced risk/ audit professional to join their team.