Financial Institution Credit Approval (Inc. Hedge Funds)
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Christy Zhang
Date posted 22 August 2022hong-kong banking-financial-services/risk-credit-mkt-operational 2022-08-22 2022-10-21 banking Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
You will be working in a dynamic team across APAC focusing on Financial Institution counterparty credit risk approval.
- Hold a credit delegation for financial institutions including banks, insurance, security brokerage firms, funds as well as stock exchanges
- Work with the credit analysis team with decision making
- Share risk expertise, knowledge, best practices through relevant risk forums and regular interactions with stakeholders. Communicate and explain market intelligence, external and internal analysis, conclusions and decisions takers and other forums in which they participate.
- Guarantee the application of Bank’s procedures and policies and the consistency of Bank’s ratings.
- Contribute to the development and update of policies, reports and risk tools
- Contribute to the urgent/important or atypical/complex requests which will require a senior review/follow-up/decision at all levels of Business
- Close monitor the portfolio to detect any credit issue and to propose appropriate action
- Strong credit approval experience within financial institutions or corporates
- Hedge fund credit analysis or approval experience will be a strong plus
- Adaptability and proactivity, multitasking
- Strong presentation and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Solid knowledge and understanding of banking and financial markets
- Understanding of Corporate Banking and Capital Markets products
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 29 September 2022Reporting to the Asia Head, the role will be part of the global finance team as a risk manager, minising the financial reporting risk for the insurance business.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 29 September 2022A leading asset financing commercial bank is seeking an AVP and VP level Relationship Manager with at least 4/7 years of relevant to join their elite team.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 12 August 2022We are hiring for a well-established bank in their credit risk model validation team.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 26 September 2022In a well-established Hong Kong bank, you'll be managing the credit and fraud risk for the retail business.
Salary: AttractiveLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 16 September 2022Role Overview: The market risk senior manager will support the business in IBOR Transition project with focus in market risk on rates and credit products. This is a 6-month contract with a vision to extend.