Credit Risk - Financial Services
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Christy Zhang
Date posted 29 July 2022hong-kong banking-financial-services/risk-credit-mkt-operational 2022-07-29 2022-09-27 financial-services Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
We are hiring for a global financial institute in their credit analysis department.
• Prepare credit files and write ups, review credit limit applications and make appropriate recommendations to senior management for higher approval delegation
• Review and assign appropriate internal credit rating
• Review and assess credit exposures deriving from OTC transactions (Swaps, Options, Repos, etc…)
• Familiar with Prime Brokerage business, have good understanding of rule base margining, Portfolio Stress, Model calibration and validation etc.
• Assist in review and negotiation of credit terms within Master agreements (i.e. ISDA, GMRA, GMSLA)
• Prepare daily credit reports and monitor credit exposures. Resolve issues when exceptions occur and properly escalate to senior team members as necessary
• Monitor for adverse news which could potentially deteriorate counterparty / issuer credit quality
• 5+ years of relevant risk management experience in Brokerage / Financial institution (Candidates with more experience will be considered as Senior Manager)
• Bachelor Degree holder in Finance, Business or related discipline
• Possess good knowledge of financial products (i.e. Equities, Futures & Options, FICC, OTC derivatives)
• Sound understanding of credit risk management, able to identify relevant exposures from different products
• Experienced with credit review and write-ups
• A good team player, quick learner, self-motivated with strong sense of responsibility and discipline;
• Proficient in Excel / Macro
• Good command of written and spoken English, Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese)
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please apply online or contact Christy Zhang at Robert Walters on Christy.Zhang@robertwalters.com.hk
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 25 July 2022We are hiring for a global financial institute in their credit analysis department.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 22 July 2022We are hiring for a global financial institute in their credit analysis department.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 12 August 2022We are hiring for a growing private bank in their credit review and monitoring team responsible for credit monitoring, reporting, documentation and credit system management to support Asia Pac.
Salary: Plus gratuity bonusLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 09 August 2022* Partner with Front Office to conduct Customer Due Diligence (CDD) to ensure full compliance with AML/ KYC related policies and regulatory requirements / expectations during corporate banking customer onboarding and CDD reviews * Effectively and efficiently manage CDD reviews to ensure timely completion * Maintain high standard of excellence in handling internal and external customer queries in view of the stringent regulatory requirements * Keep abreast of local and global AML / CFT developments that impact due diligence and ensure compliance with all other controls and processes
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 04 August 2022You will be working in a dynamic regional team in the 1st line, preparing for credit proposals for approval for Banks, Insurances, Sovereign, Brokers, other non-banks financial institutions, pensions funds, funds, hedge funds, regulated funds, funds of hedge funds, agency arrangements and asset managers.