Risk Data Visualisation and Reporting Manager
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Christy Zhang
Date posted 20 July 2022hong-kong banking-financial-services/risk-credit-mkt-operational 2022-08-11 2022-09-18 insurance Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
You will be part of the credit risk team responsible for managing, presenting and reporting the risk exposures.
- Cleanse and manage the credit risk data for the purpose of data and analysis on credit exposure and positions
- Performing credit analysis to support setting the credit risk appetite statements and limits.
- Using excel based tools to manage large data set, visualise and present them to senior management
- Credit research relating to key Asian credit sectors, regulatory risks and other financial risk identification including forward looking assessments of future areas of credit concern.
- Review of key credit risk indicators and establishing credible market monitoring processes.
- Developing and maintaining the counterparty and invested credit limit framework including for the approval of large exposures.
- Supporting the development of credit monitoring tools and data to assure reliability and accuracy of information generated by the system for reporting and monitoring.
- Knowledge of the insurance business, credit products, financial markets and regulatory environments to enable risk identification within the credit portfolio.
- It will be an advantage to have some knowlege in bond and equity products
- Basic knowledge of investment management including assessing the context for investment decision making across global markets.
- Experience of measures of risk and fund performance and the compilation of investment management data.
- A proven track record in synthesizing complex information to produce impactful management information.
Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Professional qualifications highly desirable (e.g. CFA).
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please apply online or contact Christy Zhang at Robert Walters on Christy.Zhang@robertwalters.com.hk quoting the Job Reference 1154390.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 29 July 2022We are hiring for a global financial institute in their credit analysis department.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 25 July 2022Reporting to the department head you will be responsible for mainly the FRTB project in the team.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 25 July 2022We are hiring for a global financial institute in their credit analysis department.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 22 July 2022We are hiring for a global financial institute in their credit analysis department.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 20 July 2022The role will be reporting to the regional head of risk looking after 2nd LOD risk management and testing within the bank.