KYC Officer - Corporate Banking
Location Hong KongCONTRACTOR
Consultant Isabella Jonsson
Date posted 16 June 2022hong-kong banking-financial-services/risk-credit-mkt-operational 2022-06-16 2022-07-16 banking Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Role Overview: Our client is a top-tier corporate bank with a leading global presence. They are looking for KYC junior talent to join their team for a 12-months renewable contract with attractive benefit.
- Perform Customer Due Diligence (CDD) for new client on-boarding, ongoing review and trigger event
- Perform documentation checking, AML, sanction, and risk assessment
- Work closely with business unit, compliance and stakeholders for new client on-boarding and KYC review
- Proactively track and liaise with relevant counter-parties on outstanding/ incomplete documents
- Support ad hoc AML/KYC related projects
- At least 0-4 years of banking experience in AML/KYC review, candidates with related internship experience will be considered
- Knowledge in KYC review, including AML / sanction risk assessment, CDD documentation check, and CRS documents checking is advantageous
- Experience in name screening using system such as World Check is preferred
- Self-initiative, willing to work under pressure and meet tight deadline
- Good command in Cantonese and English
Our client is a top-tier corporate bank.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 07 July 2022This role will sit in an M&A focused, cross-industry pool.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 27 June 2022This role sits under the Prime Brokerage team. A successful candidate will have 1-3 years of experience in trade support/ middle office function.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 16 June 2022Role Overview: The role will be responsible for supporting data analyze, managing datasets and preparing presentation& resports. This is a 6 months contract with a leading global bank.
Salary: HKD17,000 - HKD23,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 27 June 2022Our Client is one of the largest trust companies in HK providing asset servicing for investment funds.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 09 June 2022My client is a world-renowned multi-national company is looking for their APAC Compliance Manager. Welcome to candidates who are keen explore opportunities outside of the Financial Services space.