Credit Analyst (Brokerage Firm)
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Christy Zhang
Date posted 25 May 2022hong-kong banking-financial-services/risk-credit-mkt-operational 2022-05-25 2022-07-24 financial-services Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client is a well-established and fast-expanding security brokerage firm in their credit risk team for a credit risk professional to cover the margin financing business.
- Perform credit analysis and approvals for the margin financing business.
- Assist with the development and implementation of the relevant risk control policies & procedures
- Design and refine risk models as well as methodologies for margin ratio of various securities, such as stocks, bonds, funds, listed derivatives, etc
- Perform reviews on risk models and risk limits
- Perform credit portfolio analysis, prepare periodic stress tests and ad-hoc risk reports
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Risk management, Finance, Business or other related disciplines
- 5+ years’ relevant work experience, preferably from online brokerage firm or leading local brokers
- Experienced in margin ratio modelling as well as the underlying rationale & logics.
- Sound knowledge of the Securities and Futures Ordinance and relevant regulations, as well as local best practices
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills, with solid data analysis capability
- Good command of spoken and written English, Mandarin and Cantonese
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 25 May 2022We are hiring for a top tier security brokerage firm in their credit risk department.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 24 June 2022We are hiring for a global bank for their internal audit team. In the regional team you will be working with experienced professionals covering Asia Pac across different business lines.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 30 June 2022You will be working in a dynamic regional credit modelling team reporting to the team leader working closely with local sites.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 27 June 2022You will be working in a dynamic regional team in the 1st line, preparing for credit proposals for approval for Banks, Insurances, Sovereign, Brokers, other non-banks financial institutions, pensions funds, funds, hedge funds, regulated funds, funds of hedge funds, agency arrangements and asset managers.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 24 June 2022Working in a supportive and dynamic regional team, you will be focusing on performing credit analysis on large corporate clients including structured finance deals