Credit Risk - Prime Brokerage
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Christy Zhang
Date posted 25 May 2022hong-kong banking-financial-services/risk-credit-mkt-operational 2022-05-25 2022-07-24 financial-services Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
We are hiring for a top tier security brokerage firm in their credit risk department.
- Manage counterparty risk exposure
- Prepare credit files and make appropriate recommendations to senior management for higher approval delegation
- Assist in review and negotiation of credit terms within Master agreements (i.e. ISDA, GMRA, GMSLA)
- Prepare daily credit reports and monitor credit exposures.
- Resolve issues when exceptions occur and properly escalate to senior team members as necessary
- Monitor news which could potentially deteriorate counterparty / issuer credit quality
- 3+ years of relevant risk management experience in a financial institution
- Bachelor Degree holder in Finance, Business or related discipline
- Strong knowledge of financial products (i.e. Equities, Futures & Options, FICC, OTC derivatives)
- Sound understanding of credit risk management, able to identify relevant exposures from different products
- Familiar with prime brokerage business, especially on rule base margining, Portfolio Stress, Model calibration and validation for linear and nonlinear products
- Experienced with credit review and write-ups
- Proficient in Excel / Macro
- Good command of written and spoken English, Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese)
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please apply online or contact Christy Zhang at Robert Walters on 2103 5302 or Christy.Zhang@robertwalters.com.hk quoting the Job Reference 1123970.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 25 May 2022Our client is a well-established and fast-expanding security brokerage firm in their credit risk team for a credit risk professional to cover the margin financing business.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 24 June 2022We are hiring for a global bank for their internal audit team. In the regional team you will be working with experienced professionals covering Asia Pac across different business lines.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 30 June 2022You will be working in a dynamic regional credit modelling team reporting to the team leader working closely with local sites.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 27 June 2022You will be working in a dynamic regional team in the 1st line, preparing for credit proposals for approval for Banks, Insurances, Sovereign, Brokers, other non-banks financial institutions, pensions funds, funds, hedge funds, regulated funds, funds of hedge funds, agency arrangements and asset managers.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 24 June 2022Working in a supportive and dynamic regional team, you will be focusing on performing credit analysis on large corporate clients including structured finance deals